Are You a Practicing Quaker?
- How do I live a Quaker Life?
- What is living with integrity?
- How do we live with those with whom we disagree?
- Discussion of tools needed to live ‘as a Quaker.’
- “The Blessed Community” (pp. 77–88) — a chapter excerpted from Thomas Kelly’s Testament of Devotion
- Grundy, Martha and McPeak Green, Connie, Matthew 18: Wisdom in Living in Community, Pendle Hill pamphlet #399 (2008)
- Gates, Tom, Members One of Another: The Dynamics of Membership in Quaker Meeting, Pendle Hill pamphlet #371 (2004)
- The Agony & the Ecstasy, by Richard Foster. “Any group of disciples who becomes serious about loving and caring has to deal with hurting and forgiving. This is the agony and the ecstasy of any real group experience…”